SMART - adj. smart·er, smart·est
- Characterized by sharp quick thought; bright.
- Quite strong, intense, numerous, etc.
- Energetic or quick in movement.
- Capable of making adjustments that resemble human decisions.
- Accomplished; talented.
- Brisk; vigorous; lively.
- Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound, evaluate, reevaluate.
BET·TER - adj. comparative of good
- Greater in excellence or higher in quality.
- More suitable, more desirable, more favorable, more profitable, etc..
- More highly skilled or adept.
- Greater or larger.
- More advantageous or favorable; improved.
- Improved in health or disposition.
- Of a more excellent sort; surpassing another or others.
FAST - adj. - fast·er, fast·est
- Capable of acting or moving quickly; swift.
- Accomplished in relatively little time.
- Acquired quickly with little effort.
- Quick to understand or learn; mentally agile.
- Allowing rapid movement or action.
- Firm in loyalty.
- Lasting; permanent.