- Amazing thing is, I love golf more than ever.
- Because you never lose that - that fun, that passion to compete and live a dream.
- I could never deal with the fact that, as hard as I've prepared, as hard as I concentrate and as hard as I play, I played my best and it's not good enough any more.
- I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for - getting paid for doing what you love.
- I love to play golf, and that's my arena. And you can characterize it and describe it however you want, but I have a love and a passion for getting that ball in the hole and beating those guys.
- I mean, as an athlete, as a competitor, you have to have that belief in yourself.
- I'm aware if I'm playing at my best I'm tough to beat. And I enjoy that.
- My main focus is on my game.
- The only thing you can do is take a learning experience from it, positives and negatives, and apply them to the future.
- Well, I enjoy creating. I enjoy creating shots.
- No matter how good you get, you can always get better and that's the exciting part.
- You should live your own life and live up to your own expectations, and those are the only things I really care about.
Wat zijn jouw meest karakteristieke quotes over je rol in de 'verkoopsport'?
Zijn die congruent met je prestaties?